Who we are
1712 København V
Ph: +45 31 16 91 81
What are cookies
What type of cookies do we use
There are a number of different types of cookies. Our website uses the following types:
- Necessary: Necessary cookies help make a website usable by enabling basic functions like page navigation and access to secure areas of the website. The website cannot function properly without these cookies.
- Preferences: Preference cookies enable a website to remember information that changes the way the website behaves or looks, like your preferred language or the region that you are in.
- Statistics: Statistic cookies help website owners to understand how visitors interact with websites by collecting and reporting information anonymously.
- Marketing: Marketing cookies are used to track visitors across websites. The intention is to display ads that are relevant and engaging for the individual user and thereby more valuable for publishers and third party advertisers.
How to manage your cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies. There are several articles and videos online that explain how to remove cookies from your browser. In rare cases, certain features of our website may not function properly as a result.
What data do we collect?
Khora ApS collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (name, email address, phone number)
- Company details (name, address, cvr number, phone number)
- The communications you exchange with us (when you contact us, or when we respond to you on inquiries of all types we collect emails, letters, calls, text messages or chats)
- Information about payments (when you place an order with us, enter into a paid agreement with us, or when you have visited our arcade we collect information necessary for payments)
- We do not collect sensitive personal data as defined in the EU GDPR
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Khora ApS with most of the data we collect. We collect and process data from you when you, for example, use our website, our apps or projects, use our services or contact us.
Khora ApS does not intentionally collect personal data from anyone under the age of 16. Nor do we entice children to divulge any personal data, by means of special prizes or games. Khora ApS encourages parents to participate actively in their children’s Internet experience. If we learn that the company has obtained personal data pertaining to a child under the age of 16, the information will be deleted from the database.
What are your data protection rights?
Under the General Data Protection Regulation, you have a number of rights in relation to our processing of information about you. If you want to exercise your rights, you must contact us.
Right to access data (right of access)
You have the right to request copies of your personal data.
Right to rectification (correction)
You have the right to request that Khora ApS correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Khora ApS to complete information you believe is incomplete.
Right to erasure
You have the right to request that your personal data is erased, under certain conditions.
Right to restriction of processing
You have the right to request that Khora ApS restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
Right to object
In certain circumstances, you have the right to object to our otherwise lawful processing of your personal data.
If you wish to exercise any of the abovementioned rights, you can do so in writing by sending an e-mail to:
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Should you wish to exercise any of your data protection right, report a complaint or have any questions, please contact us at:
Telephone: +45 31 16 91 81